Saturday, March 27, 2010

Jazz Game

My dad is pretty much the coolest dad I know and got me, my sisters, and our husbands tickets to the Jazz vs. Celtics game. I'd never been to a Jazz game, but I have been to a Starz game. Ha ha. Anyways, I felt like I was really missing out, so I complained/teased a little.

My parents watch all the kids for us and it was wonderful. I was a little afraid to leave Jacoby because he had just gotten his stitches a few days before and I was super paranoid, but supposedly they did great.

We had such a fun time together; I love my sisters and their husbands. I'm so sad that Becca and I are both going to be moving away soon, so we better have lots of fun before that happens.

It was a really good game and the Jazz ended up winning by quite a bit. I feel very special to be able to say that I've been to an NBA game instead of just a WNBA game. :)

We did a little shopping at Gateway and went to one of my favorite places to eat, Crown Burger.

Thanks, mom and dad, we had the greatest time!




5 comments:

Morrows said...

Looks like you had so much fun! That is so nice of your dad to get you the tickets and for your parents to watch all the kids! I haven't been to a Jazz game in quite a while! It was so good to see you yesterday! You look gorgeous as always!

Steph said...

That was such a blast! But we need to plan a time to go to IKEA!

Jenn and Tyler said...

Looks like so much fun! But DO NOT go to IKEA with out me!

Judy said...

So fun. It was awesome to see you at Office Max!!!!!!

Amber said...

So fun! I went to my first Jazz game in December for the first time and it was fun! And Crown Burger is one of my favorite places to eat too. We always have to go there. I'm so glad you got to go with all your sisters. I don't know if I could move away from my sisters. I might not make it. Better have lots of fun before you go!