Wednesday, September 2, 2009

check out my bike

Well I know it's been a long time since I blogged and I'm real sorry. I just haven't really felt like it lately, but I'm going to try to be better! It's been hard because we've been running all over the place, we've been back and forth from Idaho Falls and Rexburg. August is a month full of birthdays on my side of the family. Jacoby kicks us off, then a week later is Eden's, mine, and then Johnny's. I still wish that Johnny would've been born on my birthday, but it was the day after so that's cool too. My aunt Janell and cousin Nic's birthdays are the day before mine and I always thought that was fun, so hopefully Johnny will too someday. Well I had a really nice birthday. My birthday was on Sunday, so after church we went to my parent's for dinner. A few days before my birthday I begged my mom to make me peach cheesecake, my very favorite, so Steph made the cheesecake and my mom made the tasty peach topping. After cake we went to Tyler's house to stay the night. Debie also made me a very yummy cake! I received lots of nice gifts from everyone, so thanks a lot.
My parents gave me a bike and I'm so thrilled! For Jacoby's birthday they gave him this great bike seat. I hadn't ever seen or heard of the seats in front, but my cousin's wife, Kirsten told me how much she loved hers so I thought it would be great. I took Jacoby on a ride today and it was really fun, but man it seems like I'm always going uphill here in Rexburg. Ha ha. Hint hint, need to start working out!
This video of Jacoby is hilarious!! He's just laughing and screaming and he's so proud of himself, I'm so glad I got a video of this!


9 comments:

Steph said...

His little squeals are so funny! That bike seat is cool. You'll enjoy it. Good luck with those hills.

Morrows said...

That picture of you and Jacoby is ADORABLE! I love it! And I love the video! HILARIOUS! I love his squealing!

the binghams. said...

yay! I'm glad you got a bike seat. I love mine- too bad our bikes have been broken almost ALL summer so we haven't gotten much use out of it- we're determined to get them fixed before it snows though :)

i know.. rexburg is SO hilly. we love the bike path that goes from 2nd n. to walmart. it is smooth and rock free (unlike all the rexburg streets) and it's only little hills.

manda baker said...

Jacoby is adorable! I love the bike and the seat up front!

Jaimi said...

I haven't seen a bike seat like that before. I like that it is in front of you instead of behind so you can see your child.

The Clarks said...

i love that video! he's so cute and funny. =) that is so fun that you guys can ride around together now! happy birthday, missy!

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

SOOOOO so so cute! I just wanna squish him he is so cute!

Judy said...

Some hoew I missed this post. I love the video. He is the happiest boy ever. The bike seat is the coolest thing I have ever seen. Have fun with that!!!!!

Roseanne said...

That's so cute! What a happy kid! That bike is awesome! Looks so fun!