Thursday, February 12, 2009

You Have Stolen My Heart


This is a layout of a bunch of my favorite pictures of Jacoby from when he was born to now. It was so fun to do, and just in time for Valentine's Day. And no, I didn't have a hard time coming up with this many pictures of him, I could make a heart twice the size if I wanted to. Ha ha. I'm a little obsessed. Before I had Jacoby I remember looking at Steph's blog and thinking how funny it was that all she posted about was Eden, but look at me now. Well this is Jacoby's photo gallery. I guess I'm just a dang proud momma. :)

6 comments:

Steph said...

Geez! I didn't realize you were making fun of me before! Well, I hope people are making fun of you now. I love LOVE LOVE this layout you did of Jacoby, which is why I copied it:).

the binghams. said...

it is crazy how someone so tiny can really change everything- even what you write about and take pictures of. i've always thought i didn't want our whole blog to just be about daphne but it has def. ended up that way. oh well, family is the most important thing- right? so i guess its good :)

Jordyn Parry said...

how fun!! he is such a cute kid!

Judy said...

And you should be, his is the cutest little boy with so much personality. I seriously smile when I loook at all of his pictures. You are such a cute little mommy!

Morrows said...

This is awesome. You are so talented. And its ok to post alot of Jacoby's pictures. I love to see him, and Taylor thinks Jacoby is the cutest little boy.

janellybelle said...

Wow! Missy, you've really out done yourself with all those adorable pictures of Jacoby made into a heart! I just love it! What talent! Love ya!