Wednesday, December 23, 2009

GRADUATION

I had my graduation last Saturday and I'm so relieved to be done with college! I really appreciated my parents and Tyler's parents coming to support me. Elder Richard G. Scott came to speak at commencement which was pretty exciting. I really enjoyed the talk that the president of the school, President Kim B. Clark, gave. He went over three guidelines to live by: keeping the spirit to be with you, serving the Lord and others, and keeping wordly things out of your heart. I really believe that we can learn so much from just these three principles that can greatly impact our lives and help us to become better individuals.
It was a freezing cold day, but I had to get a picture by the BYU-I sign. I love my parents so much and they are always so sweet and supportive of me. It means a lot to me when they tell me how proud they are of me for graduating. I love you guys!
Love my little family.

5 comments:

Traci said...

Congrats! That is awesome! :)

Steph said...

Oh, doesn't it feel good! Great job finishing, especially with after having a baby! It's tough to leave them, but I bet you're so glad you finished!

The Clarks said...

congratulations, missy! good job! and of course - you are gorgeous! =)

Jaimi said...

Congratulations! We stopped in Idaho for gas on our way home from Oregon today and it was absolutely freezing! Way to brave the cold for the picture!

Stewart Family said...

Congrats Missy! It's such a great feeling! Way to go mom!