Friday, December 12, 2008

Good Times with Eden


I just love this "handsome" outfit of Jacoby's and have been wanting to do a page with him in it. It was a really fun page to do. I think he is more than handsome though. :)


I have had a lot of fun watching Eden the last couple days. Steph had her graduation tonight, I'm so excited for her! This last semester she did her student teaching and it wasn't easy, but she is finally done. She's such a hard worker and I know she did such a good job as a student teacher. I heard from so many of her students that she just loved having her in the class, probably because she's very talented and fun to be around. Love ya Steph.

Anyway the last few days that I have watched Eden I have been having a blast doing her cute hair. It's naturally curly and so I just get it wet and put some gel in it and her head springs into curls. She's so adorable, I hope someday I have a little girl like her with hair like Eden's and we can be twins. She's so fun to watch with Jacoby, she just points at him and says, "Baby, baby!"

4 comments:

Judy said...

How cute. I love the scrapbook page. You and Eden hve the most beautiful hair. I love it.

Tammi said...

I think people would assume Eden was your little girl. Thanks for bringing Jacoby over on Saturday. Can you say ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE?

Padilla Fam said...

jacoby is so handsome! and eden, I just love her curls! love the way her hair is done!

Curtis Family said...

Missy,
It was so good to see you guys! You look fabulous as always! I tagged you! I still don't know quite how it all works, but the info is on my blog so check it out. I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas. We started having contractions on Monday, but they are making me hold off for a little while, but she could be here before Christmas even, so we will let you know!