Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Cute Bridesmaids

Finally I'm starting my wedding scrapbook, and it's been so fun. This is a page of my good friends, Jess and Katelyn, who were my bridesmaids. They're the best. I dunno if you can read the journaling so it reads: Jess and Kate were my bridesmaids, and they looked gorgeous that day. They were there for every event of the wedding: the dinner, waiting at the temple, and staying at the reception all night. It meant so much to have them there. They have always been there for me. I hope that I have been as good of a friend to them as they have been to me.
I loved my wedding so much, I do have one regret though, I didn't have one of my friends, Lyndsi be one of my bridesmaids. At the time I didn't feel like we were very close, but we are so close now. I will always feel bad about that. She's getting married this Friday and I'm so excited for her and Taylor. She's the best example to me, I just love her.

5 comments:

Judy said...

Cute....abd BEAUTIFUL bride!

The Clarks said...

you were a gorgeous bride, missy! really cute page!

Anonymous said...

oh how cute! you girls were my favorite!!

Steph said...

So cute!

Kate Call said...

WOW!! such a gorgeous picture of you! friends are the BEST!!
i'm just learned to do all this scapbook stuff online.. its so fun.. SO much better than the "handmade" stuff, tons less work, thats what i'm taking about!!so cute